Brazilian Workout – Butt Like A Brazilian
This Brazilian workout will work over your hamstrings and glutes to get you perfect Brazilian butt. You will need weights of 3 to 5 pounds for this Brazilian workout.
Instructions for the Brazilian Workout:
- Take your weights and stand straight. Don’t join your feet together. Instead keep them slightly apart. This move is going to work on stretch. Bend your knees slightly and bend down such that your upper body makes a 90 degree angle with your lower body and then again go up. While you bend down, your hands should go straight down. In fact, your hands has to remain straight throughout this move. Inhale as you go down and exhale as you go up. Do this 10 times.
- Now, for the next move, keep your weights down and come up slowly. Walk your feet inside and place your heels on top of your weights. Go down, bend your knees and sit in squat position with your hands joined together and arms extended straight in front of your chest. Now squat 20 times. Make sure you do not put pressure on your knees while going down. Also, squeeze in your tummy tight and keep it engaged in your glutes as you perform squats. Inhale as you go down and exhale as you come up.
- With your heels still on you weights and body bent in squat position, put your hands on your knees. Now stretch your body up as you inhale and bring it down as you exhale. Do this two or three times to relax and catch your breath. You are half way through to Brazilian Workout 🙂
- Be in the starting position of the previous exercise, but this time with your hands on your knees. Take your feet out to the side, grab your weights and put them in standing position on the floor. Take your left foot and put it in the middle and lift your right foot up to the ceiling. Flex your right foot and push up the ceiling. Squeeze in your butt, keep your hips at the same level and hold your tummy tight. This move is going to work for your arms, legs and back.
- Now make the above move fancier by pushing up the ceiling 3 times and then on the fourth count, bring your knee down. Do this six times. You do not have to lift your head up. Just focus on the point on the floor.
- After you finish it, bring your foot down and keep your feet apart. While still holding your weights, lift your toes up run it out. Get the butt flowing. Keep your tummy tight as you do this. Do this for 10 seconds and then repeat the above two exercises with the other leg.
- When you are done, put your weights down. With your hands on your knees bend your body down. Lift your body up as you inhale and release it down as you exhale. As you inhale and exhale, your hands will remain on your knees. Do this two or three times and roll your body up.
Please leave your feedback about this Brazilian Workout!