Lower Body Workout
Lower Body Shred Workout By BeFiT
You will need a yoga mat for this lower body workout. Sit on your knees, with your hips resting on your heel.
Full steps for the Lower Body Workout:
Lower Body Workout
- Get down on your all fours. Put your right palm down on the ground, away from your left palm. Tighten your abs. Lift your right leg up, in the same posture as it was lying on the ground and bring it down but do not touch the ground. Do this continuously and fast.
- Without putting your leg down, lift your thigh up, squeeze on your lower glutes and your knee behind your head. Move your thigh up and down continuously at a fast pace. Make sure your tummy is squeezed in nice and tight. Do this for 10 seconds.
- Now, extend your leg up. It would be somewhat inclined instead of being in line with your body. Keep it straight and then bend it. Again make it straight and bend it. Do this continuously for 10 seconds.
- Raise your leg straight up but this time bend your knees just a little bit and again make it straight. Perform this for 10 seconds.
- While your leg is straight up, move your leg up and down continuously. When you take your leg down, just take it down a little bit and then move it up. Do this for 10 seconds.
- Now, keep your leg in straight line with your body and move it up and down continuously for 10 seconds.
- Next you have to bend your knee and push it in near your shoulder. Keep those feet pointed and press then as you push your knees in. Do this for 10 seconds.
- Again perform leg lift for 10 seconds by moving your leg up and down continuously.
- Now stretch your leg up and down. This time when you move your leg down, your toe should touch the ground. Do this for 10 seconds and then again perform leg lift for 10 seconds.
- Perform knee circles by moving your leg in clockwise direction and bending your knee as it comes near to the ground. Do this for 10 seconds and then switch to anticlockwise direction for another 10 seconds. Again perform leg lifts.
- Now lay down on your stomach with your left leg in a cross direction and right leg directly behind your head. Move your right leg up and down for 45 seconds.
- Now straighten your left leg while continuously moving your right leg up and down for another 45 seconds.
- Keep your leg raised up and straight, right behind your head for 10 seconds and bring it down.
Stretch your body, and repeat the routine with your left leg.
- Now lie on your mat on one side with your legs and upper body making 90 degree angle. rest your head on your hand and lift your upper leg up and bring it down but your feet should touch the other feet. Do this fast and continuously for 45 seconds.
- Rotate this leg straight first in clockwise direction and then in anticlockwise direction for 20 seconds each.
Perform leg lifts for 40 seconds and then do it on the other side.
Please leave your feedback for this lower body workout!